Friday, January 2, 2015

Belated Happy New Year! (5 years of reviews!)

On Christmas Day marked the 5th year of this blog's running. I apologize for not being able to write very many reviews, 2014 was a very rough year for me, but I promise I have not forgotten about this blog! I really love to write reviews. I have come a long way since I wrote reviews, my old entries are kinda embarrassing to be honest, but hey, you learn! I do intend to post some more visual novel and indie game reviews. I will also be starting to review UTAU voicebanks as well, and hopefully, Vocaloid (there are two voicebanks I am saving up for, wish me luck!!) And of course, I hope to review some more anime, such as Hamatora: The Animation, Yamishibai season 2, The Devil is a Part-Timer, etc.! I also plan to review some fanfiction once again, as I had only done that once.

2 comments:

  1. I'm looking forward to it! (especially the visual novel reviews). Best regards from Brazil.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've enjoyed reading some of your reviews!
    If you get a chance, I'd love for you to review my visual novel, "Our Personal Space". It's about lasting love, and also has some spiritual themes you might enjoy. http://metasepia.icecavern.net/OurPersonalSpace

    ReplyDelete